Learn the fundamental components of drawing the human portrait.
Topics to be covered include:
- What is a drawing? What is a portrait drawing?
- Styles of (portrait) drawing
- Types of portrait drawings
- Goals of a (portrait) drawing
- Design elements of a (portrait) drawing
- Creating a portrait drawing – the process, including such topics as measurement, lighting, composition, etc.
This workshop is an excellent precursor to our October 17 Portraiture Painting workshop also given by Rob O’Hoski. Although they are not dependent on each other, if you wish to take both, we recommend you register for both at the same time to increase your chances of getting a seat on each one.
Please send form and payment to:
Kawartha Arts Network
P.O. Box 13
Lindsay, ON K9V 4R8
Please note: You will not be registered for a class until payment has been received.